qweqwe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qweqwe

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metallicion

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2) Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2)   Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:53 am

Application Information
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Perry
Gamertag: Metallicion
Date of Birth: March 24th 1993
E-mail Address: Metal.Messiah666@yahoo.com
Do you have any skills that could help us?: I have good communication skills and can follow orders.
How much time can you dedicate for us per day?: I have school from 7AM to 2PM EST, so anywhere from 2-3 hours per day on the week days, 3-5 on the weekends I suppose.
Are you in any other clans for Grand Theft Auto IV?: No.
Where did you find out about us?: Xbox Live Forums

Application Agreements
-I am at least 15 or I have requested A Commanding Officer and/or Executive Officer To review my application.
-I have added Bob1236847uuu, Lt Starbug, Triplesh0ck, Xtromist and ESU Masterlist to my XBL friends list.
-I have an Xbox Live Gold account.
-I have an Xbox 360 microphone.
Back to top Go down

Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2)   Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:57 am

Congratulations

You have advanced to Applicant Phase Two! You are required to attend an interview with one of the members from the ESU Headquarters or the Recruitment Office over XBL or MSN. You will be contacted by one of the leading members via XBL or the forums' PM system regarding the interview. Your interview will later be reviewed by our ESU Headquarters and the Recruitment Office.
Back to top Go down

Enlistment Application - Metallicion (Phase 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
qweqwe :: Emergency Service Unit Recruitment :: Join the Emergency Service Unit-
Jump to: